Cervical cancer is the second-most common cancer in women. It is highly prevalent in India, and is also responsible for highest number of cancer deaths in Indian women. Cervical cancer is caused due to a prior infection with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). This is a preventable disease, but it is growing due lack of […]
- Dr. Gautam Sen delivered an oration at the 10th Asian Conference on Emergency Medicine held between 7th-10th Nov in New Delhi
- Prof. Gautam Sen featured as Mumbai's Shining Luminaries in Hindustan Times.
- What you can do to protect yourself and your family from Dengue Fever
- Mr. Kaushik Sen India's top 40 Business Leaders in 2017
- Healthspring wins "Best Building of a Brand" Award at HBI Business Model Innovation Global Award - 2017.